1. Product Introduction of Silicone Pastry Mat
1) PERFECT BAKING MAT & MULITI USE: Each silicone pastry mat perfectly fits in the baking pans, suitable for home baking use. Perfect for oven baked bacon, crispy chicken, bread, pastries, cookies, brownies, fruit cobblers making, cooling cookies and cakes and draining water and oil. Enjoy a easier and happier baking time.
2) HIGH QUALITY & HEALTHY MATERIAL: The non-stick silicone pastry mats are made of food grade silicone and reinforced fiberglass, can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°F to up to 500°F. They are all made of healthy material without chemical coating and any other toxic materials, safe for your family’s daily use.
3) EASY TO CLEAN & PERFECT GIFT: These silicone pastry mats are all easy to clean even by hand-washing and dishwasher safe; wash with warm water, mild soap and gentle sponge. This set is packaged together in a box, a perfect gift for your favorite home chef, newlywed or yourself.
4) 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If you receive cracked products or you are not 100% satisfied with our silicone pastry mats, please feel free to contact our customer service. We will provide the best solution for you within 24 hours.
2. Product Parameter (Specification) of Silicone Pastry Mat
Silicone & fiberglass
FDA & LFGB
Printing design & mats color
3. Perfect Silicone Pastry Mats that Accommodates All Your Needs
Our silicone pastry mats will lay flat on your countertop without moving or bunching up as you roll and work dough. It is stain-proof and stick-resistant, so no greasing is required! Our slip-proof silicone mat works well for rolling out piecrusts and cookie dough, making sweets, roasting meat and vegetables, and more!
4. Product Details of Silicone Pastry Mat
Reusable & Easy to Clean Silicone Pastry Mats
Non-stick surface, easy to clean just rinse the silicone mat in warm soapy water or dishwasher to clean it.
Safe your time and money, making everyday baking and roasting into a convenient, healthy experience.
Non-Stick Silicone Pastry Mats
No matter what you bake, our non-stick mats ensure you won’t have any left over food sticking to the mats; instead the food will just slide off or be peeled off easily, taking all the hassle out of baking!
Flexible & Durable Nonstick Silicone Pastry Mats
Our silicone pastry mats can be easily folded up or rolled up, convenient to save your space.
Our great quality silicone pastry mats are guaranteed, if you have any question or problem, please feel free to tell us.
Multi-Purpose Use Macaron Silicone Pastry Mats
Our silicone pastry mats comes in various size, can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 480°F in appliances such as an oven, microwave oven, freezer and dishwasher. Baking sheet mats come in handy when baking kneading rolling candy macaron pastry cookie bun bread pizza.
5. Product Qualification of Silicone Pastry Mat
SUAN Houseware is an online home & kitchen brand dedicated to providing each customer with premium products at a wallet-friendly cost. We hopes that SUAN products could make your life better.
6. Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Silicone Pastry Mat
Silicone pastry mats for baking are carefully packed by poly bag wrapped or customized gift box during transportation. For shipping, our forwarder give us very competitive price on sea and air door-to-door, FOB, CIF...Welcome to contact us for a shipping quote.
Q: What Is a Silicone Pastry Mat Used For?
1. Replace parchment paper or aluminum foil on baking sheets.
2. Keep baking pans clean.
3. Lay a silicone mat flat on a countertop to knead bread or roll out cookie dough.
4. Put on a tray to heat up food in the oven.
5. Cover baked goods in the oven to make sure they rise evenly.
6. Place under a cake ring to keep cake batter from sticking to sheet pan.
Q: How to Use a Silicone Pastry Mat?
Whether you are baking cookies, kneading dough, or baking a cake, you can use a silicone baking mat. To use as a pan liner, simply lay the mat flat on a cookie sheet if you want to make cookies. If you are worried about your cookies sticking, spray your mat with non-stick spray before you place cookies down.
When it comes to a work surface, you can also place the silicone mat on a countertop if you plan on kneading bread or rolling out cookie dough. This will save flour and also prevent your countertop from becoming a mess in the process.These silicone pastry mats can also be placed in the freezer.
Q: How to Clean Silicone Pastry Mats?
With a little soap and water, wipe your silicone pastry mat clean, and let it air dry. To dry them, it is best to lay them flat.