1. Product Introduction of Silicone Oven Liner
1) PREMIUM QUALITY - 2-piece set of large 17"x 25" heavy-duty NonStick silicone oven liner for bottom of electric oven that fit most standard-sized ovens and can be trimmed for a custom fit. A better alternative to aluminum foil and sheets. Ideal protection for keeping your oven free of baked-on spills. Safe for temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260°C).
2) CERTIFIED BPA & PFOA FREE - Cook food directly on the silicone oven liner itself as an Independent Agency SGS tested it as per FDA Standards (Lead and Cadmium free). It does not add flavor nor smell of its own to your food. Cheaper products leach hazardous toxins and chemicals when heated in an oven.
3) REUSABLE & DISHWASHER SAFE - Removable and can be used over and over but wipes clean or rinses off effortlessly every single time. Best used as a protective grill mat, baking sheet, or silicone oven liner for both electric and gas ovens, microwave ovens, kitchen stoves, toasters, grills, etc. It does not melt and very long-lasting.
4) KEEP YOUR OVEN CLEAN - Save time and energy cleaning your oven thanks to silicone oven liner. These heavy-duty oven mat for bottom of oven are the perfect solution to keep your oven mess and spill free. It catches cheeses, sauces and other baked-on messes that drips on the bottom of your oven.
5) VERY EASY TO INSTALL - Just place the silicone oven liner on the lowest rack or tray in gas or electric ovens with a hidden element. For electric ovens with an exposed heating element, slide them correctly under the heating element at the bottom of the oven floor. Avoid direct contact with the heating element or open flame.
2. Product Parameter (Specification) of Silicone Oven Liner
500 degrees Fahrenheit (260°C)
3. Silicone Oven Liner Features Compared to others
4. Product Details of Silicone Oven Liner
Keep your oven clean with Silicone Oven Liners!
Say goodbye to cheese drips when making pizza and spills when baking pies. These Teflon oven liners protect your oven from those nasty, hard to clean spills. Here’s why:
Premium non-stick coating on both sides of the silicone oven liner with a thickness of 0.28mm - 36% thicker than regular ones.
Comes in a set of 2 pieces measuring 17” x 25” each that fits all standard sized ovens. It can be custom trimmed to fit smaller sized ovens, grills, and toasters.
The silicone oven liners are made from food-grade materials that are free from BPA, PFOA, and other toxic substances that can harm you and your family. Cook food directly on the liners itself. Rest assured, these oven liners will never leach hazardous chemicals that add harmful flavor or smell into your food. The silicone oven liner has been tested by International Testing Agency SGS (March 2019) to certify that the product is non-toxic.
REUSABLE & VERY EASY TO CLEAN
These silicone oven liners are reusable and will last for a lifetime. Very easy to clean and dishwasher-safe. Wipe them clean with a damp cloth or rinse off effortlessly with running water. Throw them onto the dishwasher for fast and easy clean-up, then place it back in the oven to keep your oven spotless.
Tip: Wash the silicone oven liner with soap and water before using them for the very first time. Safe for temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260°C). Please REMOVE the mats from the oven before running the oven cleaning cycle.
5. Product Qualification of Silicone Oven Liner
SUAN Houseware is an online home & kitchen brand dedicated to providing each customer with premium products at a wallet-friendly cost. We hopes that SUAN products could make your life better.
6. Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Silicone Oven Liner
Silicone oven liners are carefully packed by poly bag wrapped or customized gift box during transportation. For shipping, our forwarder give us very competitive price on sea and air door-to-door, FOB, CIF...Welcome to contact us for a shipping quote.
Q: How to install the silicone oven liner in different ovens?
A: There are a few guidelines:
For Electric Ovens with a Visible Heating Element
Slide them beneath the heating element at the bottom of the oven.
For Gas & Electric Ovens with a Hidden Heating Element
Place the oven liners at the lowest rack of the oven and not on the oven floor.
For Electric Ovens with the Heating Element on the Sides
Place the oven liners on the oven floor.
For Smaller Sized Ovens
It can be custom trimmed to fit kitchen stoves, toasters, and smaller sized ovens. Avoid direct contact with the heating element or open flame.