Many people who love to cook have heard that silicone molds are soft, safe, non-toxic and inexpensive. Silicone mold is used to make snacks and cakes. It is made of food-grade silicone material. Even if it is used at high or low temperature for a long time, it will not cause harm to the human body, and it is not deformed, durable, and not easy to age. As people's understanding of silicone products continues to deepen, more and more people begin to like to use silicone molds. However, although silicone molds are good, they must also pay attention to some usage skills and precautions.
When using a silicone cake mold for the first time, you can spread a layer of butter on the mold, which can prolong the service life of the mold. In addition, although the silicone mold is resistant to high temperatures, do not directly contact open flames or heat sources. Silicone molds are different from traditional metal molds, and you need to pay attention to adjusting the baking time. When cleaning the silicone mold, do not use steel balls or metal cleaning products to clean the mold to prevent damage to the mold.
Maintenance of silicone molds
1. The silicone mold should be cleaned in time after use, but do not rinse it with cold water immediately, it can be cleaned after it has cooled, which can prolong the service life.
2. When cleaning, you can use hot water with diluted edible detergent to clean, or put it in the dishwasher for cleaning, do not use corrosive detergent or foam to clean.
3. Make sure that the silicone mold is completely dry before each use and storage. The silicone mold is easy to absorb dust due to static electricity. If it is not used for a long time, please store it in a carton and place it in a cool place.
4. When baking, the silicone mold should be separated on the flat baking tray. Do not let the molds dry. For example, if you only fill 3 molds with a six-barrel mold, please fill the other 3 empty molds with water.
5. The silicone cake mold can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens, and must not be used directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or below the grill. When baking is complete, place baked goods on a cooling wire rack until completely cold.
Finally, it is especially important to remind everyone that although silicone molds have many advantages, they are not absolute. Therefore, it should be noted that although the silicone mold has good temperature resistance, it should not be in direct contact with open flames and heat sources; silicone products have good elasticity and are not easily deformed, but they should not be pulled up excessively. Paying attention to these aspects is more likely to make our silicone molds last longer.