The common silicone products in life are bright in color, beautiful in appearance, relatively cheap in price, strong in practicability, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, so they are favored by consumers. At present, there are many kinds of silicone products on the market, but how are these products made? The following is a brief introduction to the production process, molding process and vulcanization process of silicone products.
The production process of silicone products:
1. Preparation of silicone raw materials: The silicone rubber materials are prepared through the preparation of the purchased silicone raw materials and various matching agents.
2. Plasticizing method: Silicone rubber itself has a strong elasticity, so it is changed to a mixing method in the manufacturing process. Due to the lack of necessary plasticity during manufacturing, it is not easy to manufacture.
3. Mixing method: After passing through the mixing process, for the selection and different characteristics of silicone products in various industries, various cooking agents will be added to the silicone raw materials in the manufacturing process, and then to the rubber mixing machine. The mixing method is carried out inside, and the obtained material after the mixing method is the raw material for the manufacture of semi-finished silicone rubber with various characteristics.
4. Vulcanization setting method: All silicone products and rubber products are molded by the setting method in the vulcanization setting method stage, and all kinds of molded products are formed after the manufacturing is completed.
Silicone product molding process:
1. Molding, that is, molding. This production process is the most common, and is mainly completed by the cooperation of the mold. The shape of the mold determines the shape of the silicone product. This production process is relatively simple and is suitable for all silicone products.
2. Injection, that is, the injection process. This process requires relatively high quality. It is a combination of liquid silicone and plastic. It is widely used in the production design of health products, automobiles, baby products, medical products, diving products, kitchen utensils and seals.
3. Extrusion, that is, extrusion molding. Extruded silicone products are usually formed by extruding silicone through extrusion machines, and are widely used in the fields of medical and mechanical equipment.
4. Calendering. Silicone rubber is kneaded and kneaded by adding silica, silicone oil, etc. to make a mixed rubber, and then calendered to produce a sheet, which is used for larger silicone products, such as silicone sheets and silicone sheets.
5. Infusion, that is, the operation method of pouring or pouring mold, which belongs to the combination of solid and liquid. Common items include mobile phone covers, luggage covers, etc.
6. Coating, that is, rapid vulcanization. It has strong adhesion, good fluidity, and easy defoaming. It has anti-aging effect when applied to cloth. Common silicone products include silicone gloves, rain boots, etc.
Silicone product vulcanization process:
Depending on the vulcanization process, silicone rubber products can be divided into cold vulcanization, room temperature vulcanization and thermal vulcanization.
1. Cold vulcanization: Cold vulcanization can be used for the vulcanization of film products. The rubber products are immersed in a carbon disulfide solution containing 2% to 5% sulfur chloride, and then washed and dried with water.
2. Room temperature vulcanization: When vulcanized at room temperature, the vulcanization process is carried out at room temperature and normal pressure, such as using room temperature vulcanized glue (mixed rubber solution) to perform joints and repairs of bicycle inner tubes.
SUAN Houseware Experience:
Factory has more than 10 years in kitchenware, bakeware, mats and OEM experience, main material that we manage is silicone, stainless steel, plastic, rubber. Sales department provide easy communication and quick reply service, that help you earn more time on business.